$ 15.53 (Retail) sq. Ft.
744 is an 11-storey building containing 49,382 square feet of office space. The property is located in the neighbourhood of Eau Claire, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 744 was built in 1981 and has undergone renovations to the main lobby as well as multiple floors over the years. The property is a five-minute walk to the Bow River as well as a 15-minute walk to Scotia Centre and Eau Claire Market.
- Sam Nathwani403.234.3232
- Located in the West end of Downtown on 4th Ave SW
- +15 connectivity directly across the street
- Two blocks from the C-Train station; multiple bus stops in the immediate vicinity
- Less than 10-minute walk to Kensington
- Surrounding amenities include Buchanan’s Steak House, Q Haute Cuisine, Tim Hortons and the Bow River pathways
- All day sandwich shop on the main floor of building
- Ample off-site parking available
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 49,446 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $17.62 per sq. ft.
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $15.53 per sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.