$ 12.96 (Retail) sq. Ft.
808 is a combination of two adjoining single-storey buildings comprised of over 80,188 square feet of office and warehouse space. The property is located just outside of Huntington Hills, in the Northeast quadrant of Calgary. The property is a five minute drive to Deerfoot Mall, a 15-minute walk to Tim Horton’s and Wendy’s on 49 Avenue and a 10-minute drive to several restaurants on 4 Street NE.
- Ellisa Asaria403.234.3254
- Northeast office location with building signage available
- Five-minute drive to Deerfoot Trail
- 8-minute walk to the nearest bus station
- Surrounding amenities include McDonalds, Tim Hortons, gas station, Deerfoot Mall, Canadian Tire and more
- Building renovations completed in 2016
- Space is demisable, in-house design team can make the space meet your office needs
- Surface and street parking available
- Number of Floors: 2
- Building Size: 85,412 sq. ft.
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $14.95 per sq. ft.
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $12.96 per sq. ft.
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.