- Duncan Mall offers excellent traffic exposure with close proximity to Trans-Canada Highway; the main thoroughfare on Vancouver Island
- Centrally located in the Cowichan Valley Regional District
- Number of Buildings:: 5
- Building Size:: 259,142 sq. ft.
- Base Rent:: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes:: $13.12 per sq. ft.
- Parking Stalls:: 738
- Parking Ratio:: 2.85 per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements:: N/A
- Trade Area Population (3 km):: $58,938
- Traffic Counts:: N/A
- Property Type:: Retail/Community Center
No media for this property
Duncan Plaza360 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC V9L 2P6
Duncan Plaza is a single-story building containing 30,002 square feet of retail space. The property is located downtown, in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Plaza was built in 1974. The property is located near Duncan Mall, Duncan Village and is just off of the Trans-Canada Highway.
Duncan Village101-135 Trans-Canada Highway, Duncan, BC V9L 3P8
Duncan Village is a single-story, three building complex containing 75,665 square feet of retail space. The property is located in downtown Duncan in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Village was built in 2008. The property is anchored by London Drugs and is located near Duncan Mall, Duncan Plaza and sits on the Trans-Canada Highway.