- Strong retail/commercial district featuring Duncan mall
- Exposure to good traffic flow
- Close to residential neighbourhood containing mixture of both single family and multi-family homes
- Number of Buildings:: 3
- Building Size:: 75,665 sq. ft.
- Base Rent:: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes:: $14.50 per sq. ft.
- Parking Stalls:: 289
- Parking Ratio:: 3.82 per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements:: N/A
- Trade Area Population (3 km):: 17,464
- Avg. Household Income (3 km):: $58,938
- Traffic Counts:: N/A
- Property Type:: Retail/Community Center
No media for this property
Duncan Mall260 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC
Duncan Mall is a single-story, five building complex containing 259,142 square feet of retail space. The property is located downtown, centrally located in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Mall was built in 1973 and remains in great condition, receiving continual renovations. The property offers excellent traffic exposure with close proximity to the Trans-Canada Highway. The property is anchored by a 129,732 square foot Real Canadian Superstore.
Duncan Plaza360 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC V9L 2P6
Duncan Plaza is a single-story building containing 30,002 square feet of retail space. The property is located downtown, in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Plaza was built in 1974. The property is located near Duncan Mall, Duncan Village and is just off of the Trans-Canada Highway.