Glenmore Commerce Court is a two-storey building containing 59,086 square feet of office space. The property is located in Sheppard Industrial neighbourhood, in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary. It is an easy 20-minute drive to Downtown and a 10-minute drive to Chinook Mall. Upgrades to the interior common areas and washrooms were completed in 2016.
- Sam Nathwani403.234.3232
- Spacious atrium in the building
- Bright suites with large windows
- Great location - easy access to Barlow and Glenmore Trail
- Numerous amenities in neighbouring strip mall
- Newly renovated lobbies and bathrooms
- Signage opportunity with exposure to Glenmore Trail
- Ample underground and surface parking (free of charge)
- Easy access to public transit
- Turnkey advantage, in-house design team available
- Number of Floors: 2
- Building Size: 59,086 sq. ft.
- Base rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $14.93 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 628 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $65/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.