Stephenson Building is a seven-storey building containing 61,925 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary near various restaurants and retailers including Safeway, Tim Hortons and Staples.
- Sam Nathwani403.234.3232
- Ideally located in the Beltline district on the corner of 11th St SW and 11th Ave SW
- Plenty of amenities within walking distance, including coffee shops, fitness, hotels and more
- 119 underground parking stalls in addition to surface parking available
- BOMA Best 2011 Level 1 certification
- Easy connectivity to 14th St SW, Memorial Drive, 9th Ave SW and Bow Trail
- Number of Floors: 7
- Building Size: 61,925 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.71 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 567 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $200/month (Surface) $275/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 11,753 (2009)
- Traffic Counts: 11,000 cars/day (11th Avenue S.W.)
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.