Sundance 6000 is a three-storey building containing 32,013 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the Sundance neighbourhood, in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary. The property has open contiguous floor plates and is a 10-minute drive to South Centre Shopping Mall, minutes to Starbucks, and a 15-minute walk to the Shawnessy shopping area with more than 300 businesses.
- Laurel Edwards403.234.1951
- Underground and surface parking available and plenty of surface parking for visitors
- Easy access to Macleod Trail and Highway 22X/201/2A
- Located in the community of Sundance
- Served by 6 transit routes and an LRT station 1.3km away
- 25 minutes to the heart of Downtown
- More than 300 businesses in the surrounding communities of Shawnessy and Midnapore
- Number of Floors: 3
- Building Size: 32,013 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $18.67 per sq. ft. + utilities
- Parking Rate: $65/month (Surface) $200/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.