Village Square is a single-storey building containing 61,541 square feet of retail space. The property is located in the Pineridge neighbourhood, in the Northeast quadrant of Calgary. Village Square was built in 1977. The property is located adjacent to the Village Square Leisure centre, is a 10-minute drive to 16 Avenue NE and a five-minute drive to Deerfoot Trail.
- Ellisa Asaria403.234.3254
- Located in the well-established community of Pineridge; excellent connectivity to 16th Ave NE and 32nd Ave NE
- Food court in the building
- Abundance of on-site parking
- Existing amenities in the building include RBC Royal Bank, McDonalds, Calgary Co-op, gas station and more
- Adjacent to Lester B. Pearson High School and Village Square Leisure Centre
- Multiple bus stops right outside the door
- Number of Floors: 1
- Building Size: 61,541 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $24.82 per sq. ft. (Main Mall) $26.62 per sq. ft. + utilities (Food Court)
- Parking Rate (Retail): Retail Parking
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 85,591 (2006)
- Traffic Counts: 32,000 cars/day (52nd Street)
No media for this property
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.
11241112 & 1124 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0B4
1124 is a two-storey building containing 8,435 square feet of retail space. The property borders the Beltline and Lower Mount Royal neighbourhoods, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary on the popular 17th Avenue. The property is a 20-minute walk to the Downtown Commercial Core, located near several established residential communities and is a short 10-minute walk to beautiful green space such as Connaught and Tomkins parks.
1410 Inglewood – Retail1410 9 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0T5
1410 Inglewood is a four-story building of mixed retail and residential space. The property is located in Inglewood, approximately three kilometers southeast of Calgary’s central business district. The main floor consists of 15,955 square feet of retail space, with the three floors above comprising 54 residential units. The residential units consist of one and two bedroom suites varying in size from 690 square feet to 1,070 square feet. Each suite has great amenities including air conditioning, a four-piece stainless steel appliances package, waste disposal, washer and dryer and granite countertops.